2016 ONLINE GNSI Members’ Exhibit Submission Specs
SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
Submission Deadline was: 11:59pm EDT, April 20, 2016.
- 2 pieces of art per member
- Produced within the past 5 years
- Not accepted into previous Annual Conference Members Exhibits
Subject Matter Limits: Science and Nature Illustration. No Photography.
- Minimum of 2000px in the longest dimension
- Sculpture: one object can have 2 image views entered to fill the entry form (representing only 1 entry)
- Image formats: JPG (80/100 quality or better), PNG, TIFF
- File size: 5MB or less
- Animation Submissions: MOV, MP4, in 720p or 1080p. Submit still image representation and provide link to animation file. Sill Image size limit 5MB.
- Interactive Submissions: Flash, 3D objects, etc. Submit still image representation and provide link to interactive file. Sill Image size limit 5MB.
- Prepare a short 100-150 word description of your project so Jurors will have context on materials, assignment goals, and client.
Submissions are now closed
Notification of Acceptance: May 20, 2016 (by email)
Exhibit Dates: July 1 to August 12 (continued on the GNSI website..for eternity?)
Please read the terms of submission:
I give my permission for accepted artwork to be used for GNSI Conference and Exhibit’s promotional purposes such as brochures, posters, promotion articles and news media; promotion of the GNSI Organization's website, as well as a printed or on·line exhibit catalog. Online images will be watermarked if displayed at high resolution. (submission constitutes acceptance of these conditions)
For general exhibit inquires contact Ceceila at cecelia_at_cfaillustration.com
For form or submission issues contact Ikumi at ikumikayama_at_gmail.com
Who can apply? Open to all GNSI members in good standing:
- (membership expiration is no earlier than July 9th, 2016)
How many pieces can I enter? 2 entries per member. The Jury can select one, both or none.
When will the exhibit take place? July 1, 2016 thru August 12, 2016
Where will the artwork be viewed? Accepted pieces will appear on http://www.GNSI.org
How can I apply? There is no fee to enter. Submit your entries here